If you are wanting to set up a dropshipper in ecomdash, you will want to ask your dropshipper the following questions to see if they are compatible with ecomdash:
- Can they connect through one of these Integration types: FTP/FTPS, HTTP, SSH/SFTP
- Can they provide the files in one of these for these formats: .csv or .txt
- Can they provide the credentials for the feed Inbound URL (if FTP direct to the folder, if HTTP direct to file), File Name, Inbound Username, Inbound Password
- What is the text file delimiter (Comma, Semicolon, Tab, Tilda, or Vertical Bar)
- Will the order feeds be communication through FTP, SFTP, or email?
- Will the tracking and carrier information be communicated through FTP or SFTP?
- What are the fields required for a dropshipper to process/fulfill the orders?
- Does your drop shipper send tracking updates for you? If so, are they able to provide the Order Number, Carrier, and Tracking Number? These fields are required for us to process the tracking information
We also have an API located here: https://ecomdash.portal.azure-api.net/ With this you should be able to get your suppliers inventory data from their API and have that fed into your ecomdash account using that API. You can also pull your sales orders from our API and have those setup within the supplier API.
For more information on the dropshipping process, click here