**Only applies to multi-warehousing users in ecomdash***
To Setup Your FBA Warehouse to include inventory management:
1. Navigate to Administration - Warehouses
2. Click into your FBA warehouse details (binoculars). If you do not have a FBA warehouse created, click 'Add Warehouse' to create one.
3. Enter in the name (such as FBA) and click 'Enable Warehouse Integration' and select 'Fulfillment by Amazon' as the Integration Type.
4. Click the info circle next to seller ID to import your Amazon credentials.
5. You will now see new fields on the left hand side of the screen that need to be filled out to enable the inventory management integration.
6. Click 'Save'
We call your FBA integration every 5 minutes to get the current inventory levels from your FBA warehouse. Your quantity for these items will be the sum of your warehouse balance at the product level. You can choose to include this balance in your total quantity level in a sync and this setting can be changed in the product details.
1. If you navigate to Inventory - Inventory Management
2. Click into the product details (binoculars).
3. From within your product details, you will be able to see your total quantity and your quantity at the FBA warehouse at the bottom of the screen in the warehouse location.
When you download your listings from Amazon into ecomdash, all products that are FBA will have a storefront fulfillment set to be fulfilled by Amazon in our system.
To view the storefront fulfillment status:
1. Navigate to Inventory - Inventory Management
2. Click into your product details (binoculars)
3. Navigate to the Storefront tab
4. In the Fulfillment column, you will select 'Fulfilled by Amazon' from the Fulfillment drop down menu.
When you create an internal transfer in ecomdash to send more products to the FBA warehouse, as soon as your mark it as "in Transit", ecomdash will notify the FBA warehouse so they are aware of the order and we will provide all labels needed to package your order. Whenever FBA receives it, we will auto complete the internal transfer and mark it as complete in our system.
To Create an internal transfer
1. Navigate to Restock Inventory - Internal Transfers
2. Click 'Add New'
3. Select your Origination Warehouse and then select your Destination Warehouse (FBA) from the drop down warehouse menus
4. Click the green Add Products button to add products that you would like to send to your destination warehouse.
- You can expand your results to show up to 100 entries at a time.
- Click the green + button to begin adding products to this internal transfer and then click clise
5. In the Transfer Qty column, you will enter the quantities that you would like to transfer to the FBA warehouse.
6. Click 'Save'
7. Click the Mark in Transit button
8. Click the FBA Inbound Shipments tab to get your FBA Inbound Shipment label.
9. Ship your items to FBA!
Once FBA receives the the shipment, the internal transfer will auto complete within ecomdash to adjust the inventory within your account.