To Setup Your FBA Warehouse to include inventory management:
1. Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Settings > FBA Warehouses
2. Click View to access your FBA warehouse details. If you do not have a FBA warehouse created, click 'Add FBA' to create one.
3. Click the info circle next to seller ID to import your Amazon credentials.
4. Confirm the FBA Order Settings
5. Click 'Save'
Ecomdash communicates with FBA every 5 minutes to get the current inventory levels from your FBA warehouse. Your quantity for these items will be the sum of your warehouse balance at the product level. You can choose to include this balance in your total quantity level in a sync. This setting can be changed in the product details.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management
2. Click Product Details (binoculars).
3. From product details, you will be able to see your total quantity and your quantity at the FBA warehouse at the bottom of the screen in the warehouse location.
If you want all orders for a storefront to be sent to FBA if that is the warehouse the order allocates to, navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup > FBA Warehouses.
1. Click into your FBA warehouse
2. Click the Set Storefront Fulfillment link
3. Choose Fulfilled by Amazon from the drop down menu
4. Pick the storefronts you want to use FBA for
5. Click Save.
To set storefront fulfillment on a product-by-product basis:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management > All Inventory
2. Click Actions > View
3. Click Manage Listings
4. Click the green edit icon in the Channel Settings box.
5. In the Storefront Fulfillment column, select 'Fulfilled by Amazon' from the drop down menu.
When you create an internal transfer in ecomdash to send more products to the FBA warehouse, as soon as your mark it as "in Transit", ecomdash will notify the FBA warehouse so they are aware of the order. Ecomdash will provide all labels needed to package your order. Whenever FBA receives the order, ecomdash will auto complete the internal transfer.
To Create an internal transfer
1. Navigate to Restock > Internal Transfers
2. Click 'Add New'
3. Select your Origination Warehouse and then select your Destination Warehouse (FBA) from the drop down warehouse menus
4. Click the blue Add Products button to add products that you would like to send to your destination warehouse.
- You can expand your results to show up to 100 entries at a time.
- Click the "+" button to begin adding products to this internal transfer and then click close
5. In the Transfer Qty column, you will enter the quantities that you would like to transfer to the FBA warehouse.
6. Click 'Save'
7. Click the Mark in Transit button
8. Click the FBA Inbound Shipments Tab to get your FBA Inbound Shipment label.
9. Ship your items to FBA!
***Once FBA receives the the shipment, the internal transfer will auto complete within ecomdash to adjust the inventory within your account***