Within ecomdash you can assign tags to your products which you can search and filter inventory on under the Inventory Management screen.
There are two ways you can create the tags in ecomdash.
The first way being:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management
2. Click the binoculars to view product details for a SKU.
3. Scroll down and you will see a field to Enter a new Tag.
4. You will enter your tag you want to create and click the blue 'Add Tag' button.
5. To assign your new tag you will click the field to the left on this screen that says 'Select a Tag'.
6. Click 'Save' to apply the selected tags to the product.
The second option is:
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Tagging
3. At the top you will see a field to Enter a Value for a new tag.
4. You will enter your tag and click the blue 'Add Tag' button beside of that field.
5. You should see your new tag you created in the list of tags on this screen.
6. To assign your new tag to your product you would need to go to Inventory > Inventory Management.
7. Click the binoculars for your SKU and then scroll down to the field that says 'Select a Tag' and select your tag here.
**Ecomdash also allows you to assign tags to products in bulk. For more information on how to complete this, see our guide on assigning tags in bulk. **