Within ecomdash you can assign tags to your products which you can search and filter inventory on under the Inventory Management screen.
There are two ways you can create the tags in ecomdash.
The first way being:
1. Navigate to Inventory -> Inventory Management
2. Click the binoculars to view product details for a SKU.
3. Scroll down and you will see a field to Enter a new Tag.
4. You will enter your tag you want to create and click the blue 'Add Tag' button.
5. To assign your new tag you will click the field to the left on this screen that says 'Select a Tag'.
6. Click 'Save' to apply the selected tags to the product.
The second option is:
1. Navigate to Administration -> Inventory Configuration.
2. Click the Tagging tab at the top right of this screen.
3. At the top you will see a field to Enter a Value for a new tag.
4. You will enter your tag and click the blue 'Add Tag' button beside of that field.
5. You should see your new tag you created in the list of tags on this screen.
6. To assign your new tag to your product you would need to go to Inventory -> Inventory Management.
7. Click the binoculars for your SKU and then scroll down to the field that says 'Select a Tag' and select your tag here.
Ecomdash also allows you to assign tags to products in bulk. First, you must create any tags you would like to apply in bulk in ecomdash using one of the methods described above.
1. Navigate to Inventory -> Inventory Management.
2. Apply filters, adjust the number of entries you can see, and/or search as necessary to see the products you would like to apply a tag to.
3. Check the box next to the products you would like to tag.
4. Click the Blue "Assign Tags" button.
5. Select any tags you would like to apply to the selected products from the pop-up window.
6. Click the Blue "Save" button to apply the tags to your products.
You can filter by tags from Inventory Management, Active Listings, Listing Management, Unlisted Products, or Queued Listings. To filter by tags, click the 'Search Tags' field and select the tags you want to filter with.