If you live outside of the United States and you are trying to list to eBay through ecomdash you may get an error: "Please enter a postal code" or "Please enter a zip code." In order to list to eBay from an international location you will need to follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Administration -> Storefronts
2. Click the binoculars for your eBay storefront
3. Select the Listings Settings tab at the top right.
4. On this screen there is a Shipping Settings section and you will select the Location drop down and you will set it to be Location Text rather than postal code.
5. In the location text field you will add your location. For example: City, State, Country or City, Country.
6. Click Save to save this information.
From here you will need to set a Warehouse with your location at the product level.
1. If you do not have a Warehouse you will go to Administration -> Warehouses
2. Click the Add New Warehouse button and fill in the information with your location.
3. Click Save to save your new Warehouse.
4. Go to Inventory -> Inventory Management and click the binoculars for your SKU you want to list.
5. Scroll down and click the green Add Warehouse button.
6. Add the Warehouse you just created.
7. Click Save for that product.
8. If you already had a queued listing for that product you will need to remove it from the queue and then re-queue it.
9. Submit your listing to Ebay.