Yes, of course! For your products, you can define if you would like to order by case and the case quantity when using the purchase order module. To set this value navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management.
- Click into a SKU using the binoculars icon.
- Scroll down to the supplier information section.
- Check the checkbox for 'Order by Case'.
- Enter the case quantity.
- Choose your case rounding rule.
Case rounding rule example:
- Your Quantity on Hand is 5
- Your Target Inventory level is set to 8
- Your Case Quantity is 2
If you choose...
- Round Up: we would put two cases on the PO putting your Quantity on Hand to 9
- Round Down: we would put one case on the PO putting your Quantity on Hand to 7
When creating a PO for this item, your Target Inventory is set to 8, however ecomdash will need to know whether you want to round up or round down for the case.