With each software release, our team strives to continually grow our product. We want you to be able know what we are changing, so here is your inside scoop to all things new and improved with ecomdash!
13 April 2016
In this release:
- o Enhanced the Inventory Management page to stay on the page where quantity on hand is being adjusted instead of defaulting back to page 1.
- o Added Supplier and e-commerce id and location as exportable fields for the sales order export report
- o WooCommerce: added to our ecomlister for the ability to create new listings
- o Enhanced the reordering of import/export formats for uploads and exports of inventory in bulk
- Appeagle: added the ability for these attributes to be set in bulk
- o Added completed date to the Sales Order Export Report
- o Added the image and date created to unlisted products screen
If you have any questions about any of these features, fixes, or updates, feel free to contact our support team.