The easiest way to assign a listing template to your products is to build a Listing Profile designed to set the template and any other listing default information. Listing profiles can be applied to products in bulk using the Bulk Edit Tool.
This workflow is used to set a listing template to multiple products using a .csv upload.
1. Create a new Inventory Import Format using Part 1 of the Linked Guide. Set the Storefront to storefront you would like to apply the listing template to and add the attributes SKU Number & Listing Template ID. Note, listing template ID is a storefront specific attribute, so be sure to select the correct storefront attribute. For example, use the attribute "eBay Listing Template ID" to assign the listing template to eBay.
2. Identify the Template ID for the Listing Template you would like to set in bulk. This can be found under Settings > Listing Settings > Listing Templates. In this example, the Template ID is "126"
3. Create a .csv file with the SKU's you would like to apply the Listing Template to in Column A and the Template ID in Column B.
4. Upload the .csv into ecomdash using the process in Part 2 of the Inventory Import Format guide provided in Step 1.
5. Once the upload is complete, the Listing Template will be applied to the products in bulk. Note, you will not see the template populate on the product until the listing is in draft status.