If your dropshipper will be providing you with fulfillment data such as carrier used and tracking information, you can create a tracking import format so that this can be passed through ecomdash to the storefront the order originated on.
To configure your fulfillment data import:
- Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup > Warehouse Details (the binoculars icon)
- Once you are in the warehouse details, click on Import Format Tab
- Complete the settings at the top of the page to meet the requirements defined by your dropshipper.
- Use the "Add Field" buttons begin adding fields to the Order Import format. The fields you add will be the fields included in the file sent from the dropshipper. It is important to ensure the attributes match the file provided by your dropshipper in order and content to ensure the information is processed by ecomdash properly. Your supplier will need to include ecomdash ID when sending the tracking file back so the tracking information can be connected to the correct order in ecomdash.
- Once complete, click "Save" and continue to Part 4: Setup the Automated Inventory Feed.
Tip: If you have a supplier that does not have a way to pass the fulfillment files using FTP, you can manually import your tracking data by navigating to Orders > Shipping Orders > Dropship Management and using the "Import Warehouse Data" button. The file you upload should match the upload format you defined.