The Order Export Feed is used by ecomdash to send orders to a dropshipper for fulfillment. You can specify the content and order in which information is exported to meet your suppliers requirements. Three fields are required in an Order Export: Ecomdash ID, SKU Number, and Order Quantity.
To configure your sales order export:
- Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup > Warehouse Details (the binoculars icon)
- Once you are in the warehouse details, click on Export Format tab
- Complete the settings at the top of the page to meet the requirements defined by your dropshipper.
- Use the "Add Fields" buttons begin adding fields to the Order Export format. The fields you add will be the fields included in the file sent to the dropshipper. Once added, you can reorder the fields using the blue arrows on the right side of the screen. If the supplier requires headers different than field names in ecomdash, use the "Override Header" to provide a column header consistent with your suppliers requirements.
5. Once the Order Export format has been defined, click "Save" and continue with Part 3: Order Tracking Import.
Tip: If you have a supplier that does not have a way to accept the orders using FTP or email, you can manually export your orders at any time from the Paid Ready To Ship screen using the "Export Warehouse Data" button.