Now that the inventory import format has been built, take the supplier file and remove all but 1 row to create a test product file and save it to your computer's desktop. Ensure you keep the file as a .CSV file.
- Navigate to Inventory > Upload Inventory
- Select the .CSV file from your desktop
- Select the import format that you just created
- Click "Upload"
- Ensure the success of the upload and that all information has been accurately mapped by finding the product in Inventory > Inventory Management
- If the mapping is inaccurate, you will want to revise the attributes in your format and run another test