The one major difference between ecomdash and most listing tools is that ecomdash starts with the inventory. As an inventory management software package, we believe everything starts with the product data. So to list within ecomdash you need to add your product, describe your product, provide images if applicable of your product and then comes the listing piece. All products should be setup under Inventory Management.
Within a product detail screen, by clicking the binoculars icon, you will see a Listing tab.
When you click on the Listing tab you will see 2 links (tabs):
1. Listings:This tab has 2 sections:
Global Listing Attributes: In this section, you are now able to set global attributes which will default in for your listings. This will cut down data entry as you would only need to fill in the values 1 time and they would be applied as you queue up listings.
Listing Management: Now you can quickly see within the product the current active listings as well as where the product has yet to be listed. You can click on the icons within the listing management grid to see the listing detail screens and either revise a existing listing or submit a new listing. You can also queue up listings by clicking on the Not Listed column to move the icon into the queue.
2. Listing Attributes: The listing attributes will let you see any data you have uploaded via inventory upload or that had been set from the initial listing downloads for the product. You can update all of the attributes from this screen but we recommend using the listing detail to populate the listing information once you have queued up the listing for ease of data entry.
There are 3 things to keep in mind when adding defining your listing attributes:
- To list to a channel, you need to set the required fields for the products. The required fields are located on the Listing Attribute tab within the product detail.
- To set the data, you can do this using the user interface or using the inventory upload feature located within Administration, Inventory Import formats to do it in bulk.
- You can upload up to 12 images at the product level using the Images tab. Your images can also be set using a CSV upload and the inventory import format to set images for your products in bulk if they are currently hosted in a different location.