Of course! If your supplier does not provide a feed with tracking information to a location, you have the option to manually add tracking information.
1. To do this, navigate to Orders > Order Management > Paid - Ready to Ship Orders
2. Select the order by checking the box next to it
3. Click Create Shipping Orders
4. You will now be taken to the Unshipped Orders page
5. Locate the order and select a shipper and enter the tracking information
4. Click Mark Shipped and this will send the tracking information to the sales channel to which that order is tied.