When you download your listings from Rakuten into ecomdash, we download the report located in your Rakuten FTP for your listings. When the file is imported and the description/name field is blank, ecomdash will set the SKU number as the name.
Articles in this section
- I downloaded my listings from Rakuten and it says Listing Title Not Set, why?
- What value to we import as the SKU from Rakuten?
- How do I download my listings from Rakuten?
- I downloaded my listings from Rakuten, the SKU number is set as the name, how come?
- Can I list using the UPC for Rakuten?
- What is a Rakuten SKU and where can it be found?
- What are the Rakuten required listing attributes?
- How To Create a Rakuten Listing