With each software release, our team strives to continually grow our product. We want you to be able know what we are changing, so here is your inside scoop to all things new and improved this week with ecomdash!
6 January 2016
In this release:
- o Added Strike Through Pricing for eBay listings
- o Added a Reserve level which will allow for you to set aside a balance at which will not be displayed on the sales channel. For Example: if you have a quantity on hand of 10 for SKU 123, you can set a reserve level of 2. This will sync a quantity of 8 to your sales channel.
- o Added the ability to reprint packing slips from the All Shipping Orders screen
- o Added the ability to use mapable fields within the subject line for email marketing templates.
- o Added fulfillment attributes for email templates
If you have any questions about any of these features, fixes, or updates, feel free to contact our support team.