You can define an HTML listing template for a listing by applying the assigned ID that is given once you've added the template to ecomdash. You can find this ID by navigating to Administration - Listing Templates. You will find the ID next to the name of your template.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Define eBay Shipping Location?
- How do I list to eBay using a location text (outside of the U.S.)?
- I am getting this error: Error received updating Quantity to 4 for EBay Storefront: eBay. Error:Valid Listing type for fixedprice apis are FixedPriceItem and StoresFixedPrice. What does this mean?
- eBay Integration Instructions - Sell Internationally?
- Why did I receive a 'Lvis validation blocked' error message when updating my eBay listing?
- I downloaded my listings from eBay but it is saying I am missing a variation SKU
- How do I refresh token ? (eBay)
- How do I refresh my eBay store categories?
- My eBay token will expire in ecomdash, what do I do ?
- Can I set my eBay store category when creating a listing?