Enabling eBay's Strikethrough Pricing
You must get approved by eBay to participate in eBay's Strike through Pricing Program.
Once your eBay account has been approved for strike through pricing, you can set your strike through pricing rule:
1. Navigate to Administration
2. Choose Storefronts and click into your eBay storefront using the binoculars icon
3. Click on the 'Listing Settings' tab
4. Check the checkbox for' Enable Strike-Through Price'
5. Choose your strike through choice:
MSRP: Choose to strike through MSRP and show the storefront price as the selling price for your listing.
Retail Price: Choose to strike through Retail price and show the storefront price as the selling price for your listing.
6. Click 'Save'