Each Amazon site may have a different ASIN for the item you are attaching yourself to. You will want to make sure you are using the correct ASIN for the each Amazon site you are listing your product to.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting an error: Received error(s) creating listing: The product - id you provided (ASIN) does not match with the ASIN associated with the given SKU (SKU). Either provide correct product - id or use ASIN as the product-id or delete the existing?
- I am listing the same product on different Amazon international sites
- Can I set a sale start and end date for my Amazon listing?
- Where do I define the shipping policies for Amazon listings?
- Can I define the shipping lead time when I create the listing?
- There is more than one ASIN for the same UPC, what happens?
- What are the fields needed to create an Amazon listing?
- How to create your first Amazon.uk listing
- How to create your first Amazon.ca listing
- How to create your first Amazon.com listing