1. First navigate to Settings > Listing Settings > Listing Defaults
2. Click on the eBay logo (if you have multiple eBay storefronts, hover over the icon to see the name you have assigned that storefront)
3. On this page, you will see three drop down menus, pictured below, that will allow you to set a default policy for all of your products.
4. When listing an item to eBay from ecomdash, ecomdash will auto set the policies to what you have set here, but you will still be able to change them individually should you need to.
5. You can also upload the policy ID's in bulk through a .CSV file. You can find the policy ID's at the bottom of the eBay listing defaults page pictured above. Use the attributes SKU Number, Shipping Business Policy ID, Return Business Policy ID, and/or Payment Business Policy ID.