When you download your listings from eBay into ecomdash, we use the custom label value as the SKU number. To add the custom label value on your eBay account.
Example response under Support -> Listing Import history:
Found 10 active listings. Imported 0 products and 0 listings.Skipped creation of 10 products due to empty custom label.
You will need a eBay selling manager or selling manager pro account.
1. Navigate to your eBay selling account.
2. Click on 'Active' on the left hand side navigation.
3. On the far right hand side of your screen, you will see a small blue 'customize' link. Click this link.
4. You will see a 'Custom Label' value. Click the checkbox for this and then click 'Apply'
5. This will enable the custom label column on your eBay account.
6. Enter in your SKU in the custom label field for each product.
7. Once you have your custom label values entered, you will be able to re-download your listings in ecomdash to bring in those products.