Landed Cost is the price per unit, which includes the shipping and sales tax costs associated with one unit.
Articles in this section
- Creating a new Purchase Order
- How do I define a Reorder Level?
- How is average cost calculated?
- How do I define a Target Level?
- How is Average Landed Cost calculated?
- Exporting PO's to Accounting Software
- How is the quantity added to my item when I receive a Purchase Order? (MW Enabled)
- How do I order by case?
- Can I email my purchase order to my supplier?
- What does Landed Cost within the purchase order mean?