Landed Cost is the price per unit, which includes the shipping and sales tax costs associated with one unit.
Articles in this section
- Creating a new Purchase Order
- Exporting PO's to Accounting Software
- How is the quantity added to my item when I receive a Purchase Order? (MW Enabled)
- How do I order by case?
- Can I email my purchase order to my supplier?
- What does Landed Cost within the purchase order mean?
- Can I edit the Purchase Order number?
- I get my shipping cost after I submit the purchase order, can I add this at any time?
- My supplier did not send me all of my items, can I close the purchase order without everything received?
- My purchase order will be delivered in multiple shipments; Can I receive them as they get delivered?