To define your physical location for your inventory you will first navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management> All Inventory.
1. From here, hover over actions> view on a product to navigate to the product details
2. Scroll down and click on the 'Manage Warehouses' section
3. Here is where you can enter the aisle and bin location.
If you would like to upload aisle and bin in bulk:
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory Format settings> Manual import formats> Add new
2. Select a warehouse from the warehouse dropdown, then click Add Attributes. Here, click the green plus icon to the left of SKU number, aisle, and bin. One these are added, click the blue Back button, then click Save.
3. You may generate the blank template by navigating to Settings > Inventory Format settings> Manual import formats. Hover over Actions> Preview on the format that you just created.
4. Once you complete your import file, you may upload it into ecomdash by navigating to Inventory> Actions> Upload Inventory. Here, you will select your file, the import format you just created and select the overwrite option.