When an order for a dropshipped product is fulfilled, that supplier can send carrier and tracking information back to you, which can then be uploaded into ecomdash. First you need to create a Warehouse Tracking Import format which can be done by following the steps below;
1. You can set the format for the import file by navigating to Settings > Warehouse Setup
2. Go to the Warehouse Details by clicking view
3. Click on the "Import Format" tab in the top right of the software
4. You can then select attributes from the "Fulfillment Data Field" drop down to add your import format. Your import format must match the order of the columns in your file exactly. **Note: ecomdash ID, tracking # and carrier and required when uploading tracking back into ecomdash**
6. Click "Save"
Then to actually upload the file, follow the steps below;
1. Navigate to Orders > Shipping Management > Dropship Management
2. Select the Import Warehouse Data button
3. Select the warehouse and the file to be imported, which will update the tracking information for these orders within ecomdash.