When an order for a dropshipped product is fulfilled, that supplier can send carrier and tracking information back to you, which can then be uploaded into ecomdash. First you need to create a Warehouse Tracking Import format which can be done by following the steps below;
1. You can set the format for the import file by navigating to Settings(Gear Icon) > Warehouse Setup
2. Choose Dropship, then go into the Warehouse Details by clicking the warehouse in question.
3. Enable the Tracking Import feed, then click Setup Import Format.
4. You can then select attributes from the "Fulfillment Data Field" drop down to add your import format. Your import format must match the order of the columns in your file exactly. **Note: ecomdash ID, tracking # and carrier and required when uploading tracking back into ecomdash**
6. Click "Save"
7. To import tracking automatically as a feed, click the Enable Warehouse Integration box and fill out the required field based on the selected Integration Type. For automated tracking import, you must choose FTP of SFTP.
Now you can upload your file! Click here for the steps to upload the file into ecomdash.