Ecomdash considers itself the master of inventory and will not register changes in quantity that are made out on the sales channels. Anytime you adjust your quantities for items, you will want to adjust this within ecomdash, and in return we will push out the balance to the sales channels the product is tied to as long as auto sync is enabled for the product.
Articles in this section
- Turning on Auto Sync
- What does 'Only Sync Where Listed' do?
- I adjust my quantities on the sales channel. Will ecomdash also update?
- How can I tell if a sync request was successful?
- How do I push inventory updates to my storefronts?
- I don't see my quantity being updated on my storefronts?
- How do I turn off Auto Sync ( autosync ) for a product?
- How do I turn on Auto Sync ( autosync ) for a product?
- Can I have products that are not synced out?
- How often does ecomdash sync my inventory balances?