Ecomdash considers itself the master of inventory and will not register changes in quantity that are made out on the sales channels. Anytime you adjust your quantities for items, you will want to adjust this within ecomdash, and in return we will push out the balance to the sales channels the product is tied to as long as auto sync is enabled for the product.
Articles in this section
- Turning on Auto Sync
- How can I tell if I need to perform a manual sync?
- What is my Syncable Balance?
- What does 'Only Sync Where Listed' do?
- I adjust my quantities on the sales channel. Will ecomdash also update?
- How can I tell if a sync request was successful?
- How to perform an Inventory sync
- I don't see my quantity being updated on my storefronts?
- How do I turn off Auto Sync ( autosync ) for a product?
- How do I turn on Auto Sync ( autosync ) for a product?