To enable Inventory Syncing:
1. Enable 'Auto Sync Inventory'
- Navigate to Administration > Inventory Settings > Inventory Tab
- Click the check box for 'Auto Sync Inventory'. This will enable the auto-sync feature.
2. Turn on 'Auto Sync' for specific products
- To turn on Auto Sync functionality for your products, navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management and select the checkbox(s) for the product(s) that you wish to turn on Auto Sync for.
- Click the 'Sync Action' drop-down and choose 'Turn on Auto Sync'
- You can turn on auto sync for products or in bulk by applying a Supplier, Warehouse, or Inventory filter from a drop down. Then choose the 'Turn on Auto Sync for All in Filter' action. If you do not select a filter, this will turn on Auto-Sync for all of your products.
- There will be a blue rectangular icon with two arrows beside the SKU on the Inventory Management screen to indicate that the functionality is turned on for your product.