In ecomdash, you can export your inventory into a .csv file by creating a custom export format.
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory Setup > Export Format
2. Choose 'Add New Format' and give your export format a name. Choose 'Add' to create your export format.
3. If you want to export storefront specific attributes you will need to select a storefront from the Storefronts drop down menu. If you want to export quantities you will need to select the warehouse you want to pull quantities from by selecting it from the Warehouse drop down menu.
4. The "Enable Inventory File Integration" section is used if would like set up a feed to export your inventory to an FTP site. Simply check the box and fill out the fields. If you are simply looking to export a csv file for yourself you can ignore this section.
5. Click Add Attribute button to find the product and listing attribute fields that you would like to export. Once you find the attribute you would like to add, click the green plus icon.
-Product attributes are attributes at the product level such as name, quantity, supplier, etc.
-Listing attributes are attributes that are sales channel specific. If you change the storefront dropdown at the top of your export format you will only see Amazon listing attributes in the Add Attribute menu.
6. Click 'Save' to save your export format
7. To manually run the export, navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management
8. Select the products you want to export by clicking the checkbox next to them or set a filter to only show the products you want export. If you leave the filters set to all we will export all products, though keep in mind that there is a limit of 100k SKU's on the export function.
9. Choose the blue 'Export' function where you can choose to "Export all inventory for filter" or "Selected inventory".
10. To monitor the status of your export or to download the exported file, navigate to Inventory > History > Inventory Export History.