Once your purchase order has been submitted within Restock > Purchase Orders, you will have the option to receive products ordered into your inventory.
- Click into a purchase order which is in a status of Submitted or Partially Received using the binoculars icon.
- There will be a "Receipt of Goods" tab on the top right of your screen as pictured above.
- Here is where you can enter the quantity of products that were received from the purchase order and the warehouse they were received into. You can either type in the amounts received or click the "Receive Entire Order" box to receive the full quantity. If you partially receive the PO, simply click Save and then you can come back to the PO later to receive the rest.
- Click "Save" and you will see a blue message at the top of your purchase order that says "Successfully updated Receipt of Goods and moved Purchase Order to 'Partially Received' or 'Received' status."
- This will add quantity to the warehouse the items were delivered to, based on the quantity of the products you received.
Note: If you click "Mark PO Closed" before receiving the PO, the PO will be received with 0 quantity and will not be able to be opened back up and edited.
If you are receiving Serialized Goods, ensure you note any unit specific information as the goods are received.