Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup > Warehouse Details (the binoculars icon).
- Check the "Enable Warehouse Automation" box. Once checked, you will be able to define the following fields:
- Integration Type: Ecomdash can use email, FTP, or SFTP to send orders to your supplier
- Integration Interval: How often you want ecomdash to send orders to your suppliers
2. If you select FTP, you will need to submit the following information:
- Outbound URL: This should be the URL the supplier has provided you to deliver the order information
- Outbound username and password: These are the login information provided by your supplier to access the Outbound URL information.
- Inbound URL: This is where the supplier will be providing the fulfillment data
- Inbound Username and Password: These are the login information provided by your supplier to access the Inbound URL information.
3. Click "Save" and ecomdash will begin processing orders to your supplier.
Tip: If your supplier does not provide you fulfillment data in a .CSV format, you can still use the unshipped order screen to add the tracking information for your orders and mark the orders shipped. When you do this, ecomdash will move the orders to shipped on the sales channel and post the tracking data automatically.
Tip: If you have a supplier that does not have a way to accept either the orders or pass the fulfillment files using FTP, you can disable the automation and manually export your orders at any time from the Paid Ready To Ship screen using the export to warehouse action. You can also upload tracking data by going to the Dropship Management screen located under the Shipping section. The file you upload should match the upload format you defined at the warehouse level.