The Automated Inventory Feed is used to receive currently inventory levels from your drop shipper automatically. Ecomdash will retrieve this file from your supplier's FTP, SFTP, or HTTP feed on a regular basis to ensure that all inventory is up to date on your storefronts.
To add an automated inventory feed:
- Navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Import Format.
- Click "Add New" and name the import format. Click "Add New" again to save the import format name.
3. Once you are on the Import Format Details page, you will see several additional spaces for adding information. If this import format is for a certain Storefront or Warehouse, you can specify which one using the drop down boxes under the Basic Information header. You may keep them as "All" if you are using this import format for all storefronts and/or warehouses.
4. Under the Inventory File Integration header, you will click the checkbox next to "Enable File Inventory Integration". This will reveal a new header of Integration Settings. You will add in all necessary information to connect this feed to ecomdash.
- Integration Interval: How often you want ecomdash to pull your supplier's inventory file
- Integration Type: Ecomdash can use HTTP, FTP, or SFTP to receive the inventory file
- Text File Deliminator: Select the type of file that is on the supplier's site
- SKUs: Specify what ecomdash should do when a SKU is either present or not present in your inventory already
5. Once you select the Integration Type, you will need to submit the following information:
- File Name: This should be the name of your supplier's inventory file (for FTP/SFTP only)
- Inbound URL: This is where the supplier will be providing the fulfillment data
- Inbound Username and Password: These are the login information provided by your supplier to access the Inbound URL information
6. Lastly, under the Inventory Format Setup, you will select the attributes as they relate with the inventory file from your supplier. Each attribute will correlate with a column on your suppliers .CSV file. If there is a column on the file that you do not want to be brought in to ecomdash, select the "Ignore" attribute.
7. Click "Save" when you have entered the necessary information.