If your supplier refreshes the feed and you have the FTP, SFTP, or HTTP information to connect to the location, you can turn this import format into an inventory feed to grab the file automatically moving forward.
Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup > Warehouse Details (the binoculars icon).
- Check the "Enable Warehouse Automation" box. Once checked, you will be able to define the following fields:
- Integration Interval: How often you want ecomdash to pull your supplier's inventory file
- Integration Type: Ecomdash can use HTTP, FTP, or SFTP to receive the inventory file
- Text File Deliminator: Select the type of file that is on the supplier's site
- SKUs: Specify what ecomdash should do when a SKU is either present or not present in your inventory already
2. Once you select the Integration Type, you will need to submit the following information:
- File Name: This should be the name of your supplier's inventory file (for FTP/SFTP only)
- Inbound URL: This is where the supplier will be providing the fulfillment data
- Inbound Username and Password: These are the login information provided by your supplier to access the Inbound URL information
3. Click "Save" and ecomdash will run based on the interval you defined to pick up and process the file.