This workflow outlines the normal restock process in ecomdash:
- When you have products fall below their Reorder Level, they will be added to the Low Inventory Page. This page can be accessed by navigating to Inventory > Low Inventory.
- From Low Inventory, you can filter your products by supplier and select the products you wish to restock and create a Purchase Order.
- All data relevant to a Purchase Order, such as Supplier, Cost and Reorder Amount should be automatically set from the information supplied on the product details page. If not, enter any relevant information directly on the Purchase Order and Submit the Purchase Order.
- Once the order is submitted, you will be able to print the order or email the order to your supplier.
- At any time you can navigate to Restock > Purchase Orders and view all of your purchase orders based on status or supplier.
- Once the order has been delivered, you will need to receive the inventory.
- As inventory is "Received", ecomdash will update the quantity of the item within ecomdash. The new balance will be synced out to all storefronts automatically if auto-sync is enabled. If auto-sync is not enabled, you'll need to sync now.