Within ecomdash, we use the SKU number as the master value to control inventory across multiple sales channels. If you have different SKU numbers on your sales channels than in ecomdash, you can set the 'Reference ID' to allow ecomdash to connect with the different SKU's.
1. Navigate to Products > All Products
2. Use the View next to an item to access the Product Details Page
3. Click the Manage Listings button
4. Click into the Channel Settings card
4. Set the SKU Mapping value for each sales channel to be the SKU that is set for that product.
See example below:
Master SKU number in ecomdash: 123
Amazon listing SKU number: 456
eBay listing custom label SKU: 789
In ecomdash, the master SKU number will be 123 however the SKU Mapping for eBay will be 789 and the Reference ID for Amazon will be 456. This will allow ecomdash to make a match on the different SKU numbers across difference sales channels.
Use this process to upload Reference ID in bulk.