When you download your listings within ecomdash, we make a match on the SKU number. If you use different SKU numbers on multiple channels, ecomdash will bring in duplicate products. To combine these and set the mappings:
1. Choose 1 SKU number you would like to use as your Master product.
2. Navigate to Listings -> Active listings
3. Find the duplicate listing
4. Click the blue combine arrow on the far right hand side of your screen.
5. Find your master product SKU you would like to combine the duplicate into.
6. Click the green plus icon.
This action will remove the duplicate product from inventory and automatically set the reference ID mapping.