Average Landed Cost is calculated by averaging the Price per Unit, which takes into account the shipping and taxes that are associated with the purchase of each unit.
Articles in this section
- Exporting PO's to QuickBooks Online
- How do I order by case?
- When I print a PO, what is the 'Part #' column ?
- How does the average cost get calculated?
- How does the Average Landed Cost get calculated?
- Can I edit the Purchase Order number?
- Where do I setup my Suppliers?
- How can I cancel a PO?
- How do I set default costs for my supplier?
- How to set my Supplier for my products?