Within ecomdash, there is a storefront fulfillment indicator to define whether the product is going to be 'Fulfilled by Merchant' or 'Fulfilled by Amazon'.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management
2. Click the binoculars icon to view the product details of your SKU.
3. Choose the 'Storefront' tab.
4. You will see a fulfillment column for each storefront. This is where you can set the fulfillment option at the product level.
The storefront fulfillment can also be set in bulk through a .csv file upload.
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory > Import Format
2. Create your import format with the following attributes:
- SKU Number
- Storefront Fulfillment
3. Choose the storefront you are changing the fulfillment for from the storefront dropdown menu in the format details.
4. Create a .csv file with the same attributes in the same order.
5. Navigate to Inventory > QuickLinks > Upload Inventory
6. Choose the file you just created, the Import Format, and choose to 'Overwrite existing product details'.
For more information about building an inventory import format, click here.