Within ecomdash, there is a storefront fulfillment indicator to define whether the product is going to be 'Fulfilled by Merchant' or 'Fulfilled by Amazon'.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management
2. Click the binoculars icon to view the product details of your SKU.
3. Choose the 'Storefront' tab.
4. You will see a fulfillment column for each storefront. This is where you can set the fulfillment option at the product level.
You can also set this for 250 products at a time by using the Bulk Edit tool in Inventory Management.
1. Select the products you want to edit
2. Click Bulk Edit
3. Choose Storefront Fulfillment
4. Choose the storefront you want to set fulfillment for
5. Choose Fulfilled by Amazon
6. Click Save
The storefront fulfillment can also be set in bulk through a .csv file upload.
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory > Import Format
2. Create your import format with the following attributes:
- SKU Number
- Storefront Fulfillment
3. Choose the storefront you are changing the fulfillment for from the storefront dropdown menu in the format details.
4. Create a .csv file with the same attributes in the same order.
5. Navigate to Inventory > QuickLinks > Upload Inventory
6. Choose the file you just created, the Import Format, and choose to 'Overwrite existing product details'.
For more information about building an inventory import format, click here.