Within ecomdash, there is a storefront fulfillment indicator to define whether the product is going to be 'Fulfilled by Merchant' or 'Fulfilled by Amazon'.
1. Navigate to Products> All Products.
2. Select Actions> View to view the product details of your SKU.
3. Select Manage Listings> Channel Settings.
4. You will see a fulfillment column for each storefront. This is where you can set the fulfillment option at the product level.
You can also set this for 250 products at a time by using the Bulk Edit tool on the All Products page.
1. Mark the checkbox for the products you want to edit.
2. Select Bulk Actions> Bulk Edit.
3. Choose Storefront Fulfillment.
4. Choose the storefront you want to set fulfillment for.
5. Choose Fulfilled by Amazon.
6. Click Save.
The storefront fulfillment can also be set in bulk through a .CSV file upload.
1. Navigate to Settings> Manual Import Formats.
2. Create your import format with the following attributes:
- SKU Number
- Storefront Fulfillment
3. Choose the storefront you are changing the fulfillment for from the storefront dropdown menu in the format details.
4. Create a .CSV file with the same attributes in the same order.
5. Navigate to the lightning bolt icon at the top right of your ecomdash account and select Upload Inventory.
6. Choose the file you just created, the Import Format, and choose to 'Overwrite existing product details.'
For more information about building an inventory import format, click here.
Will this mean my product will be shown on my Amazon account
Doing this will not create listings on Amazon for the product, however, here is a guide to submitting listings to Amazon from ecomdash, https://support.ecomdash.com/hc/en-us/articles/204620349-How-To-Create-an-Amazon-Listing-.
Setting your product to be Fulfilled by Amazon will allow ecomdash to automatically pass orders from ecomdash to FBA.
Please sign in to leave a comment.