Within ecomdash, you can setup SKU number mappings if you use different SKU numbers across your different sales channels. To set SKU mappings:
1. Navigate to Inventory -> Inventory Management
2. Click into your master SKU number you would like to use in ecomdash by clicking the binoculars icon.
3. Choose the 'Storefront' tab.
4. You will see a reference ID column and a value for each storefront.
5. Enter the different SKU numbers you use for your each sales channel exactly in the reference ID column.
See example below:
Master SKU number in ecomdash: 123
Amazon SKU number: 456
eBay custom label SKU: 789
In ecomdash, the master SKU number will be 123 however the reference ID for eBay will be 789 and the reference ID for Amazon will be 456. This will allow ecomdash to make a match on the different SKU numbers across difference sales channels.