To list up to 100 products at a time in bulk using our listing module:
1. Navigate to the Listings-->Listing Management-->Unlisted Products.
2. Choose the storefront you would like to list from the "Display products not listed in" dropdown menu
3. Change the entries to show 100 at a time, and then select all of the products on that page.
4. Click the blue 'Queue Listings' button to queue up those listings.
5. Navigate to Listings -> Queued listings to view the listings you have queued.
6. Validate your listings. Once the listings are validated, they will have a status of 'edits required' or 'ready'.
7. Click the 'edits required' link to make any additional edits and click 'save'.
8. Once the listings are in a status of 'ready', check the checkbox for those products and click 'create listings.
To view the status of your listings, navigate to Support -> Listing Submission history.