To upload your image URL's in bulk into ecomdash:
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Import Format
2. Add a new import format and give your format a name.
3. Add the product attribute fields to match your .CSV file:
- -SKU number
- -Image1 (needs to be a public image URL)
- -Image2 (needs to be a public image URL)
- -Image3 (needs to be a public image URL)
You can upload upload to 12 images for your product.
4. Click 'Save'.
5. Build a file to match your Import Format. This can be done in a spreadsheet application like Excel (be sure to save as a .csv) or by downloading a template from ecomdash (Click the Green Preview Icon on the Import/Export format page).
6. Upload the file into ecomdash using your import format. This guide explains how to perform an upload.
Note: Images can be removed by uploading blank or null information for each image attribute.