Yes, you can set up automation to get tracking information from your supplier if they are able to post a tracking file to an FTP or SFTP site.
1. Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Settings > Warehouse Setup
2. Click into the warehouse you want to set the feed up for.
3. Check the Enable Warehouse Integration box
4. Choose the Integration Type. Only FTP External or SFTP can be used for automated tracking updates.
5. Fill out the Inbound URL. This should be the FTP URL where you supplier posts their tracking file to. The URL should begin with "ftp://"
6. If the URL requires a username and password to access it, fill out the corresponding username and password fields so that ecomdash can access the site.
7. Click Save. Once saved, you can run a test to ensure ecomdash can access the site.
8. Now you must create an Import Format so that ecomdash knows how to read the tracking file. Select the Import Format tab
9. Create a format by selecting at least carrier, tracking number, and ecomdash ID from the "Fulfillment Data Field" drop down. If your dropshipper includes more than these fields, you can select the corresponding attribute or the "Ignore" attribute to have ecomdash skip over that column.
10. Click "Save"