If you would like to upload kits in bulk within ecomdash, there is a pre-built Bulk Kit Import Format in your account.
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Import Format
2. Locate the pre-built Bulk Kit Import Format.
3. Click the Excel Icon to access a template for this format.
4. Add information about your products to the file. Column A is the SKU of the Kit. Column B is the name of the Kit. Column C is the SKU of a Component of the Kit. Column D is the number of units of the Component included in the Kit. If a Kit contains multiple Components, each Component should be listed on it's own line.
5. Navigate to Inventory > Actions > Upload Inventory
6. Choose your .CSV file and the pre-built Bulk Kit Import Format.
7. Click Upload
8. Check on the status of the upload by navigating to Inventory > History > Upload Inventory History