If you would like to upload kits in bulk within ecomdash, there is a pre-built Bulk Kit Import Format in your account.
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Import Format
2. Locate the pre-built Bulk Kit Import Format.
3. Click the Excel Icon to access a template for this format.
4. Add information about your products to the file. Column A is the SKU of the Kit. Column B is the name of the Kit. Column C is the SKU of a Component of the Kit. Column D is the number of units of the Component included in the Kit. If a Kit contains multiple Components, each Component should be listed on it's own line as in the example below.
5. Upload the file using the Bulk Kit Import Format
6. Choose your .CSV file and the pre-built Bulk Kit Import Format.
Note: If your Kit SKU does not exist in ecomdash, using this import format will create a new Kit. All components must exist in ecomdash before performing the upload.
Components can be added to Kits and component quantities can be adjusted using this import format, however, components cannot be removed in bulk.