The quickest way to make updates to your products in bulk is by creating a .CSV file with your SKU numbers and attributes you would like to update in bulk.
Click here to view detailed instructions on how to build a import format and upload your file.
Example: If you would like to update warehouse ID, aisle and bin for your SKU numbers.
1. You will want to build a .CSV file with SKU number, warehouse Id, Aisle and Bin.
2. You will then want to build a import format in ecomdash under Administration -> Inventory import/export formats to match your .CSV file.
3. Once your file and format are created, you are ready to upload the changes to update your products in bulk.
4. Click the quick links with the lightning bolt icon and choose 'Upload Inventory'.
5. Choose your file and format. Choose 'Overwrite existing product details'
6. Click 'Upload'