To update your quantity on hand, navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management.
1. Within inventory management, you will see a 'Quantity' column next to the SKU number.
2. Hover over Actions> Edit Quanity
3. Change the quantity and click 'Save'
4. You will see a successful message at the top right of your screen.
5. If you have auto-sync enabled (blue arrow icon next to your SKU number) this will send out a sync automatically to your sales channels.
Quantity change can also be made within the product details of the product.
1. Within Inventory Management, click into the product details of a SKU (Actions> View)
2. Towards the middle of the page in the warehouse section, you will see a field to update the quantity being held at that warehouse.
3. If you have auto-sync enabled, this will send out a sync automatically to your sales channels.
The quantity can also be updated in bulk through a .csv file upload. To learn more about this process, click here.