Of course not! There are many options to get your products into ecomdash.
Within ecomdash, you can navigate to Listings > Download Listings where you can select a storefront to download listings from. Initiating a listing download will allow ecomdash to look for new SKU's on the selected storefront to bring into your inventory as well as check on the listing status of your listed items. Note: Listing Downloads will not overwrite any information, it will only bring in new in.
If you would like to upload products from a .CSV file, you can also do this as well.
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Import Formats
2. Click "Add New"
3. If you are uploading listing information, make sure to select a storefront from the Storefront drop down menu. If you are uploading quantities, make sure to select the warehouse the quantities should be placed in from the Warehouse drop down menu.
3. Click the 'Add Attributes' button to choose the attributes that match your columns on your already built .CSV file.
4. Make sure the format and file match exactly.
5. Hover over Inventory and choose 'Upload Inventory' to upload your file.
-If you cannot find an attribute in ecomdash to match your .CSV file, you can add the attribute 'ignore' as a place holder for that column.
-SKU Number, Name, and Warehouse Quantity are required for new products being uploaded in ecomdash.