Of course not!
Within ecomdash, you can click the 'Quick Links' dropdown with the lightning bolt at the top left of your screen and choose download listings. This will download your active listings from your storefronts that you have setup in ecomdash.
If you would like to upload products from a .CSV file, you can also do this as well.
1. Navigate to Administration -> Inventory Import/Export Formats
2. Create a new import format and click save.
3. Using the product and listing attribute dropdown, add attributes according to your already built .CSV file.
4. Make sure the format and file match exactly.
5. Click the 'Quick links' with the lightning bolt icon and choose 'Upload Inventory' to upload your file.
-If you cannot find an attribute in ecomdash to match your .CSV file, you can add the attribute 'ignore' as a place holder for that column.
-SKU number, Name and Quantity on hand are required for new products being uploaded in ecomdash.