1. Navigate to Listings and then click on the ‘Listing Management’ tab.
2. You will see the Amazon.ca icon under the ‘Not Listed’ section. Next, you will click the ‘Amazon.ca’ icon.
3. This will move your listing to the ‘Queued listings’ section.
4. Go to Listings and click on the ‘Queued listings’ section on the left hand side of your screen.
5. Select all of the listings in a status of 'Queued' and click on the validate button. This will perform the check on your listings to ensure you have all of the required fields added.
6. Once the validation completes, your listings will now be in a Ready or Edits Required Status.
7. You can filter on the Edits required to add the additional required fields into the detail screen. Once you update the detail screen with the missing data, we run the valuation for you automatically and will change the status to ready if all of the required fields are met.
8. At any time you can go to the Ready Status filter, select all of your listings and click on the Create Listing action to submit the listings to your sales channels.
9. View any messages or errors under Support -> Listing submission