ecomdash supports inventory, order and listing management for your Shopify sales channel.
To add your Shopify integration:
1. Login to your ecomdash account
2. Click on Administration and then Storefronts
3. Select Add New action and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select Shopify as the platform enter the shop name and then click the save button
* Shop name example: http://ecomdashtest.myshopify.com/ <- where in this example the store name is ecomdashtest
5. Once saved, click on the Enable Shopify button and enter your User ID and Password, and sign in.
6. Once you are logged in you will be prompted with the Install Ecomdash screen.
7. Click ‘Install App’ and your Shopify account will be linked and the Ecommerce Status will be updated to ‘Enabled’.
8. Click Save to complete the integration