ecomdash supports inventory, order and listing management for your Shopify sales channel.
To add your Shopify integration:
1. Login to your ecomdash account
2. Navigate to Settings > Storefront Setup
3. Click 'Add New' and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select Shopify as the Ecommerce Platform. Enter the shop name and then click 'Save'
Note: Shop name is: http://ecomdashtest.myshopify.com/ where the store name is "ecomdashtest".
5. Click 'Enable Shopify'. Enter your User ID and Password, then sign in.
6. You will be prompted with the Install Ecomdash screen.
7. Click ‘Install App’ and your Shopify account will be linked and the Ecommerce Status will be updated to ‘Enabled’.
8. Click 'Save' to complete the integration