ecomdash supports inventory, order and listing management for your 3DCart shopping cart.
To add your 3DCart integration:
1. Login to your ecomdash account
2. Navigate to Administration > Storefront Setup
3. Click 'Add New' and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select 3DCart as the Ecommerce Platform and click 'Save'
5. Login to your 3dcart store admin panel.
Note: Be sure you are in the New Admin Panel and not the Legacy Admin Panel. You can switch panels at the top of the login page.
6. Copy the 3dcart Store URL from the admin panel next to the 'View Store' button at the top. Paste it in the Store URL field in ecomdash and click 'Save'.
7. Navigate to the 'Modules' link on left side menu and enter "REST API" in the search modules box.
8. Click the green 'Change Settings' link below the REST API result.
9. Click '+' in the upper right corner and copy this Public Key (dab630199f7b638fc5aefcf3ef9ab916) into the Public Key field on the 3dcart admin panel.
10. On the application popup click on the +Authorize button to finalize the integration.
11. Once authorized on 3dcart, navigate back to ecomdash and click 'Refresh' to enable your 3dcart storefront.
12. Click 'Save' to complete the integration