ecomdash supports inventory and order management for your ZenCart Shopping Cart Integration.
To add your ZenCart integration:
1. Login to your ecomdash account
2. Navigate to Administration > Storefront Setup
3. Click 'Add New' and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select ZenCart as the Ecommerce Platform and click 'Save'
5. Download the ecomdash ZenCart Integration PHP .zip file
6. Extract the eComDashZenCartIntegration.zip file and copy the two included files to the root level of your website. (You will need administrator access to your website for this step)
7. Open the eComDashZenCartSettings.php file and follow the instructions there to generate an access token.
8. Copy the access token generated into the eComDashZenCartSettings.php file to the ‘Cart Access Token’ field on this screen and click ‘Save’.
9. Click on ‘Test Cart Access’ to test the integration between ecomdash and your ZenCart shopping cart on your website.