To successfully list a product on Sears through ecomdash, you will be required to categorize your products in a Sears Item Class. To download the full list of Item Class IDs, following these steps in the Sears Seller Portal:
- Log into your Sears Seller Portal.
- Navigate to your Products > Create view and select the Bulk option.
- Under Step 1, select the Download Item Class Commissions button. This will download an Excel spreadsheet containing all of the Sears Item Classes.
- In the resulting spreadsheet, find the Item Classes that match your products and note value in the first column Content Item Class Id. This ID number is the value you will need to reference on your upload into ecomdash.
- You can assign the Item Class ID to each of your inventory items by SKU number in ecomdash.
Once you have a .CSV file with SKU number and your item class IDs assigned to your SKUs. you can now bulk upload this file into ecomdash. To bulk upload the Item Class ID for your products:
- Navigate to Settings> Manual Import Formats.
- Create a new Import Format by selecting Add New, entering a name, and selecting Add New.
- Choose your Sears storefront from the Storefronts dropdown.
- Select Add Attribute.
- Select SKU Number.
- Select Listing Attributes and Sears from the Format Type and Storefronts dropdowns.
- Select Item Class.
- Click Back and Save your Import Format.
To upload your .CSV file:
- Select the lightning bolt icon at the top, right of your ecomdash account and select Upload Inventory.
- Select the file downloaded from your Sears storefront.
- Select the Import Format you created.
- Choose to Overwrite existing product details with file.
- Select Upload.