ecomdash supports inventory, order and listing management for your Magento shopping cart.
To add your Magento integration:
1. Login to your ecomdash account
2. Click on Administration and then Storefronts
3. Select Add New action and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select Magento as the platform and then click the save button
5. Log into Magento and go to your online store’s administration module and navigate to System -> Web Services -> Roles.
6. Click on ‘Add New Role’ and enter ‘ecomdash’ as the role name. Then click ‘Save Role’.
7. For the new ‘ecomdash’ role, click on the ‘Role Resources’ link on the left. Change the ‘Resource Access’ to ‘All’. Then click on ‘Save Role’.
8. Navigate to System -> Web Services -> Users.
9. Click on ‘Add New Users’ and enter the required fields. Then click on ‘Save User’.
10. On the ‘User Information’ screen for the user just created, click on ‘User Role’.
11. Select the role created in step #6 and click on ‘Save User’.
12. Now enter the ‘Cart User Name’ and ‘API Key’ created in step #6 above and click on ‘Save’.
* If you only have 1 store in Magento, it will be auto-selected for you. If you have more than 1, you will need to select the store for this Storefront and click on ‘Save’.